Any southern cook would have a variety of chicken casserole recipes and this is one of the finest. These are a staple and on to the point on family reunions and get together.
A startling weeknight dish which is low carb and excellent in taste.
Hello, foodies. Here we present yet another amazing and delicious recipe for Smoked chicken zucchini casserole. It just takes 15-20 minutes for preparation and 30-45 minutes for baking them.
- Melted butter
- Chicken breast
- Condensed cream of chicken soup
- Shredded carrot
- Best Charcoal Grill
- Chopped onions
- Sour cream
- Some sweet potatoes and avocado, steamed
- Now dice cut all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- And in a big bowl, combine all the stuffing mix and melted butter.
- From this set aside around half a cup of this mix.
- And then further add chicken, soup, zucchini, carrots, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and avocado and sour cream in the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Add seasonings.
- The next step is to transfer all the mix into a baking dish. Let it bake for around 25-30minutes covered with a foil.
- After that, remove the foil and allow it to bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- After done, take the casserole out and let it rest for around 10-12 minutes so it sets and absorbs all the flavors and water.
- Sprinkle with some cilantro, jalapeños and serve with Greek yogurt and some hot sauce, if you want. Or you can serve it with just a bit of seasoning.
- You can also add cheese while baking to give a cheesy flavor and texture.
- This can be further served with noodles and yogurt and also some more grilled vegetables like mushrooms, broccoli, and baby corns.
An amazing way to bake this dish can be baked in different and multiple layers. One of chicken, one with vegetables, one with sauce and zucchini.Make a zucchini party with your friends with lots and lots of zucchini and chicken since they enhance each dish with its versatility.
Interestingly for the ones who don’t prefer zucchinis can always use up tortillas instead.
This BBQ chicken dish is made gluten free and is protein packed.
Prepare. Make. Eat.
The easiest recipe is here by your way. If you are too lazy just chop the zucchini – sauté it a bit and throw everything that you want in your dish in a baking or casserole dish with cheese (according to your preference) on top. A flavourful dish with the taste of Mexican chicken, rich in proteins.
Also apart from just making zucchini chicken casserole, there are yet so much more ways to cook a casserole. Some of them can be – chicken spaghetti casserole, pasta chicken brochures bake, chicken with rice casserole, a chicken pig pie and much more.
So just grab on your culinary and start working.